Short Description
Short Description It is a vast, three-nave pseudo-basilica, without a dome, with a narthex to the west and to the south. The construction is made out of stones. The roof cornice is also made of stones. Nearby the southeast corner, adjacent to the church, a belfry, not very high, has been erected. A small chapel called “The Three Saints” is attached to the north wall. It was built together with the church in 1828-1831.
The interior is divided into three naves by 2 lines of columns. A large women compartment is available in the naos. The ceilings are high and even.