Short Description
Short Description Three-aisled, wooden-roofed basilica, without a narthex, dated to the second decade of the 19th century (c. 1817), based on indirect evidence. It is a relatively small church with a small collection of icons (mostly of the iconostasis and some portable) and a characteristic example of the "humble architecture" of Christian villages in the valley of Thessaloniki. "Harmanköy" [Evosmos], according to N. Shinas (1886), was half an hour away west of Thessaloniki, on the north side of the roadway Thessaloniki-Giannitsa and was a nice overgrown village, where many tourists and excursionists from Thessaloniki resided.