Sunday Oct 25

  1. Basic Information
  2. Classification
  3. Identification
  4. Documentation
  5. Correlations
  6. Rights
  7. Resources

St. Trinity Church of Bansko

print all


  • Code
    Code CHURCH0040

    Other Codes
    Source / Origin




  • Name
    Monument Name St. Trinity Church of Bansko
    Source / Origin




  • Institution
    Related Institution Holy Diocese of Nevrokop


  • Group



  • Origin / Location
    Location Name Bansko
    Address -
    Prefecture -
    Country Bulgaria
    Coordinates Χ1 -
    Coordinates Χ2 -
    Coordinates Y1 -
    Coordinates Y2 -
    Coordinates Z1 -
    Coordinates Z2 -
    Meausurement Method -
    Measurement Accuracy -
    Geodetic Coordinate System -
    Notes -
    Map location




  • Short Description
    Short Description It is located in the central part of the town and is one of the symbols of Bansko.
    The initiative and preparation for its construction started around the year 1800 and the first contributor and organizer of the construction process was Lazar Golev (Grandpa Lazko).
    The building permit was obtained in 1833. The chief master builder was Dimitar Doyuv. 350 master builders (stonecutters, builders and woodcarvers) and volunteers of the village had been involved in the church’s construction.
    The church was completed in 1835. It is a three-nave pseudo-basilica.


  • Measurements

  • Inscription / Mark



  • Condition State